We invite you to nominate a women working within the roofing industry for this opportunity now!
Based on the association goals of mentoring, education, networking and recruitment, New Zealand
Women in Roofing (NZWiR) is pleased to offer a scholarship program for two Women to attend the
Roofing Association of New Zealand (RANZ) annual conference in Christchurch 9th and 10th of June
This also incorporates the NZWiR Annual General Meeting and Seminar. This program is designed to encourage first-time attendees to experience the benefits of professional development in the roofing industry. Attendance at these events can influence one’s career trajectory and benefit not just the attendee, but her company/employer as well.
The annual RANZ Conference provides opportunities to participate in sessions with guest speakers covering Health and Safety, Business Development, Contract Law, Technical Advancements and much more in between. It also provided the opportunity to meet with the industry specialists at the trade show.
- Attendance at NZWiR Seminar on Friday the 10th of June 2022
- Full attendance to the RANZ 2021 Conference 9th and 10th of June 2022
- RANZ Dinner 9th of June 2022
- 1 Nights Hotel accommodation
- Roundtrip airfare/transportation
- Total package cost up to the value of ($2000.00)
- Each attendee and her employer will be responsible for ground transportation and incidentals.
Guide for applicants
- Current NZWiR Financial Member
- Must be a first-time attendee to RANZ Conference.
- Women working within the Roofing Industry in New Zealand
- Agreement to attend NZWiR seminar, education sessions and the trade show
- Assist with staffing the NZWiR booth at the trade show (2-3 hours total)
- Agreement to write a statement summarising her experience and allow this to be published along with any associated photos
- If an employee (rather than an owner), agreement from your employer for paid time off to travel to the conference 9th to the 10th of June 2022
- The deadline to apply 31 March 2022 Winners will be notified on 15th April 2022; announced on 20th April 2022; travel requirements must be advised by 29th April 2022.
Apply or nominate someone now! Send your application forms to email@example.com